The University of Sadat City is an Egyptian Governmental University, at first, established as a branch of Menofia University then considered as a self-governmental University, which founded by the presidential decree no. 180/2013, on 13/03/2013, The USC campus, is conveniently located in Sadat city - Northwestern Cairo.
The USC campus is currently comprised of the following many colleges and institutes:
- Faculty of Physical Education founded in 1993.
- Faculty of Tourism and Hotels founded in 1997.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine founded in 1997.
- Faculty of Commerce founded in 2000.
- Faculty of Law founded in 2001.
- Faculty of Education founded in 2001.
- Faculty of Pharmacy founded in 2016.
- Faculty of Education for Early Childhood founded in 2017.
- Institute of Genetic engineering and biotechnology research institute founded in 1995.
- Institute of Environmental Studies and Research founded in 2015. Each faculty is an independent institution with its own property and equipment.
Coordinator’s contacts: +201222187819, firstname.lastname@example.org .