#1 Education Tourism in ME

Contact Us @   19064   or   info@study-in-egypt.gov.eg

Frequently Asked Questions

A. In order to apply for a student visa, you require a passport valid for at least six months after your planned return from Egypt. You will need to enter Egypt on a standard tourist visa, then proceed to register your name and address at the nearest local police station within seven days of your arrival. Concurrent to this, you will need to fill out a visa application form (which should be available through the institution at which you are studying. You will need to provide your application form, passport, and a passport-size photo to an office of the Ministry of the Interior to finalize your application. You will be charged a fee between LE50 and LE100 to process your application. Non-Egyptian students are strongly recommended to get their tourist visa from the Egyptian consulate in their country before their arrival. You can get a visa application from an Egyptian consulate, but do not wait until the last minute to apply. Allow several weeks if you are getting the visa by mail. North American and European citizens may be able to apply in person for a quicker processing time. Depending on your country of citizenship, you may need to allow up to eight weeks to complete the visa process. You must have a valid passport for six months beyond your arrival date. If not, then you need to file your passport application at least three months before your departure date to avoid any unforeseen delays. Citizens from the following countries have to obtain a visa prior to their arrival: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Chechnya, Croatia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Tadzhikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and all African countries. Before coming to Egypt, it is important check with the Egyptian consulate or embassy in your country about changing visa regulations.
A. Egypt offers a wide spectrum of Higher Education Facilities, more than 209 Educational institutions: - Public Universities including Azhar University - Private Universities - International Universities - Academies - Higher Institutes - Technology Institutes
A. First: - Internal transfer (from a university or institute to another university or institute within the Arab Republic of Egypt): - - The student must be successful and transferred to a higher group in one of the colleges or institutes to an equivalent college or institute, provided that he obtains the approval of the two bodies (the university or institute from which he is transferred and transferred to) - The approval of the two sides must be approved by the Vice President for Education and Student Affairs, the Dean of the College or the Institute, or the Vice President for Education and Student Affairs. Second: - Transferring from a private university inside Egypt to a government university inside Egypt: - In addition to the previous paragraph (first) - The student must fulfill the admission rules for the college or institute he wishes to transfer to in the year of his first admission - In addition to making a scientific clearinghouse and paying the monetary fee for exemption from the requirement for the qualification to be retired from the date of obtaining the qualification until joining that university. Third: - Transferring from abroad (from a university outside Egypt to another university inside the Arab Republic of Egypt): - The student must submit the following papers to set up a scientific clearinghouse in the college he wishes to transfer to: - A petition submitted to the Central Administration for International Student Affairs - Transcript Scientific content A copy of the General Secondary Certificate - passport copy The student transferred from abroad pays the fees for coordination services and updates the qualification as a new student in addition to 1000 Egyptian pounds transfer fees.
A. Graduation years differ for different colleges, for example Medical school takes 7 years to graduate Dental College takes 5 years to graduate College of Pharmacy takes 4 years to graduate Engineering faculty takes 5 years to graduate The Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts takes 5 years to graduate from it Theoretical and literary colleges take 4 years to graduate.
A. Follow the link below https://admission.study-in-egypt.gov.eg/
A. The minimum number of degrees required to apply to colleges and institutes of the scientific and literary departments 75 Economics and Political Sciences 75 Medicine 70 Media 70 Dentistry 55 Al-tooth 70 Pharmacology 50 Rights 65 Physiotherapy 50 Commerce 65 Veterinary Medicine 50 Literature 65 Geometry 50 Education 65 Urban Planning 50 Science House 65 Fine Arts (Architecture) 55 Science 55 Health Sciences 55 Fisheries and fisheries sciences 55 girls of science 55 applied arts 50% of the rest of the colleges and institutes
A. • If he success and transfer to the higher division: the student may transfer from one college to an equivalent college. The required paperwork: - A status statement from the college. A copy of the student's passport. Payment of 1000 pounds for the registration transfer service. • If the student is dismissed, he cannot be transferred.
A. - A status statement from the university abroad. - Approval of the Egyptian University. - High School certificate. - Passport copy. - 6 personal photos. - The scientific content of the clearinghouse.
A. 1500 pounds for coordination services 1000 EGP transfer fee from abroad 1000 EGP fees for qualification newness in case there is a difference of years between the high school diploma and his enrollment in the university outside Egypt for each year
A. - A student who has spent failing times can apply again on the administration's website at another university than the one to which he was previously nominated and is treated like a freshman student, and he is entitled to pay the fees for coordination services and the qualification update again and submits a paper file to the administration that includes: - (the original academic certificate - a copy of the passport Travel - 6 personal photos) - A student who has spent failing times can make a re-enrollment procedure in asymmetric colleges in the directed affiliation system, provided that he meets the minimum year of his first admission or the current year, whichever is better for the student, and he is entitled to pay only 1,000 re-registration fees and submits to the administration a statement of the academic status from the college indicating that he has exhausted the repetition times And dismissed from college.
A. •A letter addressed from the college to the administration explaining the duration of the training. •Passport copy; It is required that it be valid. •Fill out the security data form.
A. The scholarship extends to the student in this case because the privilege is part of the student’s study completion.
A. The student brings up A case statement or proof of enrollment indicating his position on the previous academic year, successful, transferred or failed And a certificate from the university city stating whether or not he has resided in the city And a copy of the student’s passport
A. The student must bring a statement of study status for the previous year and submit it to the administration to extract a letter confirming his continued enrollment on the scholarship for that year to be submitted to the college.
A. The student may submit an application to the embassy of his country, which in turn submits your application to the competent authorities, and in case of approval from the competent authorities, he may be exempt from the college’s minimum, but he may not obtain a reduction in the academic fees.
A. The duration of the academic year varies according to the study system (two semesters system - credit hour system) Two semesters system (consisting of two semesters, and each semester is divided into approximately 5 months) The credit hour system (the academic subjects are distributed over the whole year according to the student's desire to distribute the materials).
A. There are two types of scholarships: Granting executive programs (the student brings a letter from his country's embassy to nominate him for a grant, and it is submitted to the general administration for expatriates to take the necessary action) External scholarships (the student brings a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to nominate him for granting, and it is submitted to the General Administration for expatriates to take necessary action)
A. It is permissible to transfer the registration of a student registered or remaining for repetition in one of the colleges or institutes to non-analog colleges or institutes provided that he meets the minimum year of acceptance or once.